I was shocked and delighted when Girl Replanted at The Green Box Garden nominated me for The Versatile Blogger Award!
I was surprised that anyone would think that my blog about bees, flowers and food was “versatile.” The best I was hoping for was “not as confusing as it sounds.” 🙂
Please pay a visit to her charming blog. I read all her posts!
So here are the Rules for Versatile Blogger Award:
- Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy. Thank you, Girl Replanted
- Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy. The Green Box Garden.
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly. See below!
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link to your post nominating them, or to the Versatile Blogger Blog.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
Here are my nominations: These are the folks who’ve shown me how much fun and informative blogging can be! They are all amazing!! Some write about bees, some about gardens and some just make me laugh.
Emma at Miss Apis Millefera
Emily at Adventuresinbeeland
Jules at jmgoyder
Sharon at The Pyjama Gardener
Susan at Moss and Ivy
Rusty at Honey Bee Suite
Sarah and Sharon at gettin’ fresh
Mary and Jim at Old World Garden Farms
Susan at As Long As You Have a Garden
Claire at The Garden Diaries
Tessa at [justalittlejoy]
Bonnie Sue at nevercontrary
Karen at Back Road Journal
Becky at Clover and Thyme
Scott at some little crum creek
And here are seven things about me:
1. I have the cutest granddaughter on the planet.
3. I’ve bought 40 bags of mushroom compost this spring. I call it “The Festival of Compost.”
4. I write urban fantasy and young adult fiction. Please, somebody publish me!
5. I was a partner at a big law firm for over 30 years. No one can say I didn’t give it a fair shot.
6. I have a tiny tattoo on my wrist that is covered by my watch. My daughter is mortified.