2 Cups Sugar
4 Ounces Semisweet Chocolate
1/4 Teaspoon Salt
1 Cup Evaporated Milk undiluted
1/4 Cup Honey or sugar
2 Tablespoons Butter (softened)
1/4 Cup Walnut chopped (optional)
1. Combine the sugar, chocolate, salt, and evaporated milk in a saucepan over medium-high heat.
2. Bring the mixture to a boil, stirring constantly for about 5 minutes.
3. Add the honey and continue to cook to soft-ball stage (240-F degrees on your candy thermometer).
4. Remove the fudge mixture from the heat and add the butter, stirring to blend.
5. Let the Honey Fudge stand until lukewarm. Then beat until creamy again with an electric mixer.
6. Pour the mixture into a lightly buttered pan.
7. Sprinkle the walnuts on top and let cool completely.
8. Slice to serve, and keep tightly wrapped in wax paper to maintain moisture.