You can make this with or without a crust. It’s good with a graham cracker crust or in a pre-baked pie shell.
It has honey in it, so you can convince yourself that it’s healthy.
1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, softened
3/4 cup honey
12 tablespoons cocoa (or 4 1-ounce squares unsweetened chocolate, melted and cooled)
I tsp vanilla
4 eggs, at room temperature
Beat butter and honey in the mixer until smooth. Slowly beat in cocoa/chocolate and vanilla.
Add eggs, one at a time. Mix at medium speed for 5 minutes after each addition.
Pour into pie pan and chill in the fridge for 4 hours or overnight. Top with whipped cream, if you dare.
- Get Converted! (romancingthebee.com)
- Honey Pots De Creme (romancingthebee.com)
- Honey Cherry Cupcakes With Honey Cherry Buttercream Frosting (romancingthebee.com)
- Honey Carrot Cupcakes With Cream Cheese Frosting (romancingthebee.com)
- Honey Espresso Black Velvet Cupcakes (romancingthebee.com)