I made this tonight! It is so wonderful!! 🙂
I think fish is nice, but then I think that rain is wet, so who am I to judge?
The Bees have provided a wonderful recipe for Lent!
Honey Raspberry Balsamic Glazed Salmon
- 1 whole side of salmon, or 4 (6-ounce) salmon fillets
- 1 tablespoon fine sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 cup raspberry balsamic vinegar
- Extra virgin olive oil, for brushing salmon
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
If using a side of salmon, cut about halfway through the flesh about every 5 to 6-inches so there are some spaces for the glaze to sink in. If using salmon fillets, slice about 8 to 10 sliced angles into flesh, to help flesh more completely soak in the glaze.
In a small bowl or cup, mix the salt, pepper, and dry mustard.
In a medium glass bowl, heat…
View original post 61 more words