- 2 c. diced cooked chicken
- ½ c. cranberries, sliced or dried
- ¼ c. cup pecans, chopped
- t tablespoon honey
- 3 green onions, sliced
- Mayonnaise, homemade or Hellmann’s
- White or wheat bread slices
- Parsley for decoration
In a large bowl, combine first 4 ingredients. Add just enough mayonnaise to moisten. Cover and chill to blend flavors.
Butter 2 slices of bread. Spread enough chicken salad mixture on one of the buttered slices to make a thick sandwich. Cover with remaining top slice. Repeat with remaining slices of bread.
For best tea sandwich results, chill for at least 30 minutes before cutting. Trim off bread crusts and cut into triangles or squares. Keep covered with a moist paper towel or in an airtight container until ready to serve.
- Cranberry Week – Wild Rice Pilaf With Honey, Dried Cranberries, and Pecans (romancingthebee.com)
- Cranberry Week – Honey Cranberry Spinach Salad With Bacon, Blue Cheese and Pecans (romancingthebee.com)
- Cranberry Week – Honey Cranberry Bread Pudding With Honey Bourbon Spiced Cream (romancingthebee.com)
- Honey Pecan Chicken Salad (romancingthebee.com)
- Cranberry Week (romancingthebee.com)
- Cranberry Tarragon Chicken Salad Sandwich (deliciousonadollar.com)
- Tea Sandwiches (ideasinfood.com)
- Cranberry Week – Honey Cranberry Fudge Pie (romancingthebee.com)
- Cranberry Week – Cheery Cranberry Cocktails (romancingthebee.com)