It’s a cold, rainy and generally gloomy Saturday in Cincinnati. I’ve managed to get a few errands done, but all I want to do is curl up and keep warm. Maybe do a bit of needlepoint…
Then there appeared a bright spot – the blooming of a spectacular Autumn-colored dinner plate dahlia!! It loves the miserable weather. A gorgeous reminder that even a dark and damp Fall day can be beautiful!!
- Dahlias, dahlias and more dahlias. Still going strong (rozsmithblog.wordpress.com)
- Mrs. Blossom’s Dahlias (jenbowles.typepad.com)
- Yellow Dahlia Flower (22flowers.wordpress.com)
- Dahlia Heaven (lulumusing.wordpress.com)
- The Dahlia Lady (justlivinggreen.wordpress.com)